||10.06" l x 9.28" w x 0.86
If you think you need a boarding pass to fly, you’re really missing out! Today, drones are everywhere. From film studios to farms, they’re in the hands of photographers, commercial surveyors, and racers alike. This fully illustrated book explains how drones developed, where they’re going, and which one you should choose. It even includes complete instructions to build both a simple drone and a super-fast FPV racer yourself.
Whether you’re flying indoors or out, buying or building, this book covers everything:
• Understand the Jargon: Flying has a lot of unfamiliar terminology, but this book will make it easy to master.
• Business or Pleasure: Every type of multicopter you might want is introduced, including explanations of which is best suited for what role.
• Get the Best Pictures: This edition includes an extended guide to the tech and composition tricks you can use to make your pictures stand out of the pack.
• Get the Best Video: A new shot-guide shows you how to get the most engaging aerial video, whatever your drone.
• Be an FPV Racer: There are complete step-by-step instructions for building your own FPV racer, or a surprisingly cheap wooden drone – both great projects.
This is an Extended Second Edition. Following from the worldwide success of the first edition, which has been translated into numerous languages, this edition is not just fully updated to keep pace with the laws and the technology (including gesture controls), it is also new enough to thoroughly cover the fast-growing new sport of FPV drone racing, while still including a comprehensive guide to learning to fly any drone.