||11.00" l x 8.50" w x 1.00
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam arms you with:
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Thorough coverage of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argument essays
• Focused review of key literary devices and rhetorical modes
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
• Sample student essays scored at different levels
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder