Sky Pony Press
||11.33" l x 9.29" w x 0.42
Take a journey to help the Earth in the second book of the New York Times bestselling trilogy by Julian Lennon!
Jump aboard the White Feather Flier, a magical plane that can go wherever you want. This time, Lennon’s interactive book immerses children in a fun and unique journey where they can:
• Bring medicine to people in need!
• Dive below the ocean to bleached coral reefs!
• Visit the city to cultivate green spaces!
• Help the rain forest return and give its animals a home!
• Explore the planet, meet new people, and help make the world a better place!
The Flier's mission is to transport readers around the world, to engage them in helping to save the environment, and to teach one and all to love our planet. Just press a button printed on the page, and point the plane up in the air to fly, or down to land it!
An inspiring, lyrical story, rooted in Lennon's life and work, Heal the Earth is filled with beautiful illustrations that bring the faraway world closer to young children. The book includes words to a new, special poem written by Julian Lennon, specifically for Heal the Earth.