||6.99" l x 3.79" w x 0.29"
The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This four-page chart covers:
• Descriptive statistics
• Probability theory
• Permutations and combinations
• Random variables and probability distributions
• Graphs of correlation and standard distribution
• Interval estimation based on a single sample
• Tests of hypothesis based on a single sample
• Interval estimation based on two samples
• Simple linear regression
• Multiple linear regression